The Lady Behind the Lens
Helplessly optimistic boy-mom residing in the sweetest little town on Louisville, Colorado.
7 amazing years behind the lens and over 200 weddings (as of february 2017 - woot woot) has taught me a lot, but mostly that I have found the thing that sets my soul on fire. I'm a sucker for a cute love story and I can't wait to hear all about yours.
I'll always have excited butterflies in my stomach the night before your wedding and wake up feeling like it's Christmas morning the day-of.
Now for a little bit more about who I am as a person, because you want to make sure you're going to vibe well with the person that's preserving such important memories, of course!
- I basically live in those tacky fuzzy socks in the fall + winter. they're my most comfortable thing in the world. I also have way too many pairs of boots to hide them, so the uglier the pattern, the better.
- anytime my little and I see a rainbow we always jump in the car or set out on foot to try and find the end of it. we haven't found the pot of gold or any magical leprechauns yet, but the adventures are always worth it.
- Chipotle is the closest thing I have to a spirit animal. I could legitimately eat there 7x a week (and probably did at least a few times while I was growing a child 6 years ago). and yes, I know guac is extra.
- I enjoy the drive to the mountains *almost* as much as I love exploring them once I get there. We stop to feed the ducks almost every time we drive through Estes Park and nothing beats the thrill of driving up Trail Ridge Road no matter how many times I've done it.
- Last but not least, I love celebrating love. I want to know how you and your partner met, the things that made you fall in love, your favorite things to do together, how you got engaged and what you're looking forward to the most on your wedding day. Tell me all of the things! I can't wait to hear all about it.