Let Me Break It Down
1. You're Into Me ... You've seen the photos. You've read about my quirks. You're picking up what I'm putting down. And you take the time to write out your answers to my 100 questions on my contact page.
2. Let's Meet ... Our first meeting is a FaceTime call, because leaving the house means we all have to put pants on. If we connect, we'll know. We'll know by how hard you're laughing. And once you decide to hire me you'll send me a deposit to reserve your date on my calendar.
3. Spreadsheets! Timelines! LISTS! ... This is one of my favorite parts. We will work together on the photo timeline of your big day. We will plan everything with a buffer so we all feel good about it. A note: this is just for photos. If you want a day-of coordinator (and I highly recommend one), I have the best girl: Nicole with The Perfect Touch.
4. Just Because ... I am always an email away. I'm not here just for photos. I'm here to help your whole wedding experience be as easy and stress-free as possible. Ask me if the chicken is any good at a venue I've photographed before. Ask me if it's rude to not invite your fourth grade teacher (it's not, BTW). Ask me if your bridesmaids dresses are tacky or adorable. I will respond honestly, I promise.
5. Best Friend For A Day ... Whether you knew you wanted it or not, we're gonna be besties on your big day. There will be inside jokes, hugs, genuine connection and I will be personally invested in your story. I will cry. Literally on and off all day. Like, maybe put "Kleenex for Sharee" on your list of things to bring. I apologize in advance for crying more than your grandma. I just care is all. I will integrate myself so seamlessly into your tribe that you'll forget I'm not one of you. I'm basically your wedding ninja, capturing moments you won't even realize are happening. I'm already getting emotional.
6. OMG The Final Product! ... You'll get a sneak peek of your day on social media within 48 hours of your "I Do." And then you'll get the whole damn gallery within 2-4 weeks. Fast, right? You deserve it.
7. Dance Party! ... Proof that I'm not all talk and my past clients love me just a little. Ok, a lot.